Cred. are delighted to partner with Tzu Chi to support their mission and values through our 30 Day Well-being Challenge.
What does the 30 Day Challenge involve?
- A weekly 45 minute live webinar.
- Complete up to three well-being actions each day for 30 days.
To join the Challenge
Follow the steps below to:
- Create your Cred. account and download the Cred. mobile app.
- Watch the 8 minute video guide to using the Cred. mobile app.
- Choose up to three well-being actions in the Cred. mobile app for the 30 day Challenge.
1. Create your cred. account
Create your Cred. account and download the Cred. mobile app.
Note: Please choose the “Tzu Chi 30 Day Well-being Challenge” option from the organization list when you create your account.
2. Watch the video guide to using the CRed. app (8 minutes)
3. Choose your small actions in the cred. app
You can chooose up to three daily well-being actions from the four categories of Compassion, Gratitude, Mindfulness and Resilience in the mobile app.
join the weekly live WEBINAR – mondays at 8pm easTERN US
Tzu Chi USA’s Executive Vice President
“Launch event: Gratitude”
Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT
“Mindfulness: Finding inner peace in times of chaos”
Tzu Chi Commissioner
“Resilience: Building mental, emotional and physical strength”
“Compassion and Self-compassion: Staying well while helping others”
Please note: You must have iOS version 12 or Android version 6.0 installed on your mobile device to use the Cred. mobile app.
If you have any issues downloading the app in the registration process you can download it directly from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For all other support enquiries please email the Cred. team at email@example.com
30 Day challenge
mins per week
our combined impact
- Onboarding webinar. This will take place in the week commencing 26th April.
- 30 Day Challenge – 3rd May to 3rd June.
- Faciliated 45 minute live webinars each week with Tzu Chi and Cred. facilitators.
- Tzu Chi guest speakers on our weekly webinars during the Challenge.
- Subscription to the Cred. mobile app. to build new habits.
- Neuroscience tools to support your learning.
Q: I can’t make the onboarding webinar . Can I still join the Challenge?
A: Yes. The objective of the onboarding webinar is to provide an overview of the 30 Day Challenge, to ensure participants have created their Cred. account, downloaded the Cred. app and and to answer any questions participants have. We will share a recording of the onboarding webinar.
Q: I can’t make every weekly webinar . Can I still join the Challenge?
A: Yes. We understand everyone has commitments they must make. Our hope is that you join us live. We will record each live webinar and share with those people who can’t attend the live webinars.